2. Anne Darrow had a doomed romance with whom?
3. During William Hartnell's era, what was the name of the Aztec that Doctor Who was accidentally engaged to?
4. What is Minnie Mouse's other half's name?
5. She loved Paris. Her face is said to have launched a thousand ships. Who was she?
6. What is Donald Duck's girlfriend's name?
7. Which tragic young Italian lady did Olivia Hussey portray in a film, based on a very famous romantic play?
8. Mary Trevor, Jane Parker and Eleanor are alternative names, or alternative characters, for which famous heroine?
9. Who was her hero whom she eventually married?
10. Which super-hero had a fling with the mermaid Lori LeMaris?
11. What famous wild west actor did Dale Evans marry?
12. Cupid is also known by what other name?
13. The Greek Aphrodite was known to the Romans as...?
14. "Now, fair Hippolyta, our nuptial hour draws on apace;" Who is speaking these opening lines from which Shakespearian play?
15. "Unchained Melody" these days, is quite often associated with the romantic weepie "Ghost". But it originally appeared in a film featuring Barbara Hale. What was the film's title?
1. Olive Oyl.
2. King Kong.
4. Micky Mouse.
5. Helen / Helen of Troy.
6. Daisy Duck.
7. Juliet as in 'Romeo and Juliet'.
8. Jane Porter.
11. Roy Rogers.
14. Theseus. The play is 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.